Monday 26 March 2012

Journal Entry #3 (David)


Can I Trust Her?

            I don't know what to do! That new girl Tally just seems too... innocent! But at the same time she seems to have a legitimate story. She has to be here for the right reasons, unless she's a Special who got some sort of operation or something. I doubt it though, Shay claims to know her so she's probably not a special. But still, there's something about her that makes her seem a little... suspicious. Sometimes she spends a little too much with herself, and sometimes she seems like she's having some kind of moral dilemma, like she's guilty for something. Or maybe I'm just looking into this too much, I tend to do that a lot, but who could blame me? When you live illegally for your whole life you tend to get a little paranoid, but maybe it's a little more than that. I kind of... well... she's pretty, in my eyes at least. She's not actually a Pretty but there's something about her eyes... and her smile... she doesn't smile much but when she does it's amazing! Ha, I started out questioning her loyalty, and now I'm day dreaming about her! Well that's what love can do, I better not get too close to her because you never know what could happen.
          
            This entry has been longer than my usual, and I have to get back to work soon, but I think I will write a bit more. Lately Croy has been sucking up to Tally a lot, I wonder why? In fact it seems that everyone has taken a liking to Tally, even "The Boss"! This is a good thing... I guess, it could turn bad if somehow I find out that Tally has been betraying us this whole time. There would be no way to prove it! Maybe I can befriend her somehow and get her to tell me... Oh that's right! I have a lumber shift with her today, I can ask her if she wants to take a walk with me or something! That's just for the sake of security of course, it's not like I want to impress her or anything... Ok maybe a little! But it's mainly for The Smoke, everything else is just a... by product, yeah that's it. Well I have to go now but I'll write what happens, soon perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment