Sunday 25 March 2012

Journal Entry #1 (Tally)


Am I All Alone?
           
             
            Ever Since Peris turned pretty, it hasn't been the same. I haven't had someone to make me laugh, and do tricks with. Even tricking the dorm-minders isn't quite as fulfilling as it used to be. Maybe I'm over reacting... it is only two months, but its two months of pure agony. Every night I can't help but stare out my window and wonder what fun Peris is up to as a pretty, not to mention if he still thinks of me... or even remembers me. Oh that would be horrible if in two months he acts like I'm a complete stranger. Speaking of being a complete stranger, I have never realised how close me and Peris were. Now that he's gone, I've realized that I've never gotten to know any of the other Uglies... I had a few friends when I was a Littlie but that was years ago! I think that I am all alone!             

                Maybe I should try to make new friends... but I'm positive that each and every one of them hold some kind of grudge on me and Peris for the kind of tricks that we did to them. They all hate me! Why did Peris have to be born before me... if only we had the same birthday then we could be pretty and have fun together! Maybe, just maybe... he could like me more because I would be pretty, and... no that's stupid, we're just friends. At least for now, maybe one day we when the time is right I will get my shot with him. 

               Ugh... I can't believe I'm thinking like that! I have school tomorrow, I should probably get some sleep... But what's the point? Sleep never comes anyways, I might as well keep spilling out my twisted feelings onto this stupid tablet so that it can record a file that no one is going to read! But then again what can I do? Well one thing I can't do is cry over what I don't have... but counting my blessings isn't the easiest thing to do right now, as I don't have many blessings to count... oh well, hopefully tomorrow brings a better day. It probably won't but I don't have much other choice than to hope for it, maybe I'll talk to that girl who seemed to be the only one who didn't hate me, what was her name again? Well I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment