Tuesday 27 March 2012

Journal #4 (Dr. Cable)


The End of This Madness

Finally! I have been waiting for the day that the horrid place known as The Smoke would be found and destroyed. Anyone not willing to follow orders should not be allowed to breathe our air! It sickens me that these people will be taking the operation and will mix with the rest of the pretties. I told  them that it would be a bad idea, those so called "Smokies" corrupt the minds of the rest of the pretties and all hell will break loose! If only they would listen to us Specials, this world would be free of scum.  
            I guess it couldn't be though, because the only way for that to happen is to get rid of humans all together. Humanity is a cancer that spreads and spreads and will never stop spreading and all humans know how to do is destroy. That's why we must keep them as in the dark as possible, or this world will be destroyed in a blink of an eye. Specials are the only ones who understand this, and I am determined to stop this cancer from spreading any more.
            Without a doubt however, we will need more help. As it stands our Special Circumstances force is barely enough to keep the city in line. If we want to work on a bigger scale we will need younger but elite recruits. I have my eye on that Tally girl. Hah, she reminds me of me when I was young, always trying to pull off some sort of trick or get into more trouble. She would be a great fit for us, especially since she can think like a criminal. I might have to have a little talk with her after she gets back. She might be reluctant though, damaging the pendant was a sure sign of betrayal. But no matter, everyone can be dealt with some way or another.
            I hope those fools at The Smoke don't cause too much trouble, because we've already dispatched half the team and we can't afford to lose any more, but if worst comes to worst,  we will have to dispatch a team as this is one of the most important missions that we have ever had to face. I would have gone myself, however there are matters that had to be dealt with here. I have to attend to them as a matter of fact, I will end this report here.

No comments:

Post a Comment